Admission @ Economics
- A student should have at least second division or minimum GPA 2.5 in both SSC & HSC examinations or a minimum GPA of 2.00 in SSC or in HSC, combined total being not lower than 6.00.
- A student must have at least 5 subjects in O Level with average grade point of 2.50 or above and must have 2 subjects in A Level with average grade point of 2.00 and above; and one E is acceptable (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
- For the children of Freedom Fighters: A minimum GPA of total 5.00 in SSC and HSC examinations (Freedom Fighters Certificate must be produced).
Application Form is available from the Admission Office of the SEU on payment of Tk. 500. The completed Application Form must be submitted to the Admission Office with the following documents:
- Original with attested copies of all the academic certificates/mark sheets.
- Four copies of attested passport-size colored photographs.