1. To provide quality higher education in business oriented discipline to both local and international students, keeping in view of the business challenges to the twenty-first century.
2. To encourage and facilitate research and other scholarly activities by students, faculty members and other stakeholders.
3. To foster human and intellectual capital development that will benefit learners, faculties, researchers, policy makers and other members of the society.
4. To instill the moral and ethical values of business among the students.
5. To develop leadership skill among the students to transform them into business professionals.