Guidelines for Authors
Please follow the guidelines below in preparing a manuscript for submission.
Original research articles should include introduction: development of the problem under investigation, including its historical antecedents, and statement of the purpose of the investigation; method: description of the procedures used to conduct the investigation; results: report of the findings and analyses; and discussion: summary, interpretation, and implications of the results. Manuscripts should be suitable for SEUJASS’s generalist readership. Articles should be between 4,000 and 8,000 words including abstract, appendixes, and references.
Review articles should define and clarify the problem; summarize previous investigations to inform the reader of the state of research; identify relations, contradictions, gaps, and inconsistencies in the literature; and suggest the next step or steps in solving the problem. Review articles should be between 5,000 and 8000 words including abstract, appendixes, and references.
Significance and Impact
Manuscripts should focus on questions relevant to respective fields. These questions should be pointed and should also have implications for broader social and cultural problems. Manuscripts should explicitly state their contributions, whether theoretical or practical, and identify the populations that would most benefit from its publication.
Clarity and Style
Manuscripts must be well-written in clear, concise language and be free of technical jargon. SEUJASS strives for all articles to be widely accessible to generalist readers. The editors understand that the specific organization of a manuscript may differ according to discipline and the author’s aesthetic standpoint.
Peer Review Integrity
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Executive Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double-blind.Ethics for Authors
Authors should ensure the accuracy of scientific knowledge, protect the rights and welfare of research participants, and protect intellectual property rights before submitting their manuscripts.Submission Guidelines
- Authors should indicate the type of their manuscripts (original article/review article).
- The title of the article must be 14-point size.
- Please use the font Times New Roman, 12-point size for the main body of the manuscript, and 1-inch/2.5-centimeter margins on all sides, and set the paper size to 8.5×11.
- An abstract of 150-200 words should follow the title. The abstract should be written concisely and clearly outlining the purpose of the research, the significance of the study, the design, methodology or approach used, and the findings of the study.
- Immediately after the abstract, include five to six keywords.
- A brief author profile (not more than 50 words) should accompany the submission. The author’s name and affiliation must not appear on the main body of the manuscript but on a separate cover page.
- Submissions can be made by email only.
- References and citations must follow the 6th edition of APA style manual.
Submission is online via [email protected] .