Guidelines for Authors
The Southeast University Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (SEUJEEE), a half-yearly journal published by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) of Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh welcomes submissions of research articles related to the diversified fields of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, and similarly other related fields from home and abroad. The format of articles for publication must conform to the guidelines set in the camera-ready manuscript preparation file mostly following the IEEE transaction format of EDS/EDL. However, there are some general guidelines of SEUJEEE as follows:
1. The paper must be based on original research and be unpublished and must not be submitted in whole or in part elsewhere. All the papers will undergo the double-blind peer-review process.
2. The final copy of the manuscripts should be submitted through email both in .pdf and .docx formats typed in single-spaced on letter-sized paper having margins of 1.0 inch on left, right, top and bottom. Font name: Times New Roman, font-size: 10 in the main body, 9 in the abstract, keywords, figure caption, table title, etc., 8 in the table data and texts, reference list, etc. The article should be in two columns format with a 0.2-inch gap in between the two columns.
3. The length of the complete article should be a maximum of 20 typed pages. Each article should include an abstract from 250 to 300 words, keywords not more than six, introduction, other necessary sections and sub-sections, results and discussions, conclusions, appendix, acknowledgment, reference list, etc.
4. The reference list should follow the IEEE transaction format of EDS/EDL at the end of the paper. For details of listing the references, please go through the camera-ready file of this journal.
5. References must be cited in the text inserting reference number in the square bracket.
6. In the manuscript, the abstract should not contain any citation, figure, equation, etc.
7. On the first page of the manuscript, there should be the title of the paper (font-size: 24, bold in Small Caps with a capitalization of the first letter of the major words), name(s) of the author(s) (font-size: 11), and then abstract (font-size: 9), keywords (font-size: 9), introduction section and next section(s) (font-size: 10). Institutional affiliation(s) and email address(es) of the author(s) should be written at the footer of the first page with font size equals 8.
8. The copyright of the paper is reserved by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) of Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh once it is accepted for publication. So, all the authors must sign the e-copyright transfer and consent form and send it through email at [email protected].
9. All correspondence should be made by any one of the authors designated in the paper as the corresponding author, but an email will be sent to all the co-author(s) from the Editor’s office.
10. An acceptance letter may be issued after receiving comments from the reviewer and subject to the submission of the final camera-ready paper with the copyright transfer form.
11. For further details, please visit our website at www.seu.edu.bd/seujeee or contact us directly over the cell phone or via email without any hesitation.
Frequency of Publication:
The frequency of publication of this journal will be two per year at the initial stage, but later the frequency will be increased. Initially, it will be published within the month of January and July every year. The first issue will be numbered as Volume 1, Issue 1, January 2021; the next issue will be numbered as Volume 1, Issue 2, July 2021, etc.
Multiple Submission and Plagiarism Policy
SEUJEEE strictly prohibits authors from submitting plagiarized contents and/or any duplicate submissions (i.e., submitting the same paper to more than one journal at the same time).
All research papers submitted to the SEUJEEE for publication must record original work that has not been published previously. It should be noted that; as the conference paper's extended and revised version is allowed, as a general guideline, there must be at least 30% new content or differences. However, all the papers will be checked by the professional plagiarism checker software. It is strongly recommended that the similarity index should be less than 25% as per the decision of the Editorial Board meeting. Any alleged cases of plagiarism will be dealt with according to the standard Policy concerning Plagiarism, Infringement of Copyright, and Infringement of Moral Rights.
SEUJEEE does not permit manuscripts included in its any issue to be simultaneously under review for another conference, journal, or other forms of publication. Once a case of multiple submission has been established, the paper(s) in question will be immediately declined for publication by the SEUJEEE followed by appropriate disciplinary action, such as the authors may be penalized by a few years of ban from submitting any further paper to this journal. Also, any published paper will be retracted from the published issue.
Please prepare your paper following the Template File downloading it from here and then send it to the journal’s Chief Editor via email address at [email protected].
Information and Guidelines of SEUJEEEPlease download SEUJEEE Information and Guidelines from this link for your reference.
After acceptance of your paper, please duly fill-up the Copyright Form after downloading it from here and then send it to the journal’s Chief Editor via email address at [email protected].