Southeast University Journal of Science and Engineering (SEUJSE), a half-yearly journal published by the School of Science and Engineering of Southeast University since July 2009, welcomes submissions of research articles related to the fields of Architecture, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information and Communication Engineering, Pharmacy, Textile Engineering, and such other related fields in applied science and engineering from home and abroad. Format of articles for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
1. The paper must be based on original research and be unpublished and must not be submitted in whole or in part elsewhere. All papers will undergo the peer review process.
2. The final copy of the manuscripts should be submitted through email both in .pdf and .docx formats typed in single spaced on letter sized paper having margins 1.0 inch on left, right, top and bottom. Font name: Times New Roman, font size: 11 in main body, 10 in abstract, caption, data, reference list etc. The article should be in two columns format with 0.25 inch gap in between.
3. The length of the article should be maximum 10 typed pages. Each article should include abstract not exceeding 300 words, keywords not more than six, introduction, other necessary sections and sub-sections, results and discussions, conclusions, appendix, acknowledgement, reference list etc.
4. Reference list (in an alphabetic ascending order) should be made at the end of the paper.
a) In case of journal article: Initials of Author’s first names separated by dots and spaces, last name in full, other authors are separated by commas, ‘and’ before the last author, “Title of the journal article,” Name of the Journal (italicized), Volume, No, ISSN, month, year, pp. xx-xx.
b) In case of Text Book: Initials of Author’s first names separated by dots and spaces, last name in full, other authors are separated by commas, ‘and’ before the last author, “Title of the book,” ISBN, Publisher’s Name, Edition, and/or Chapter No, pp. xxx-xxx, year.
c) In case of online (website) periodical: Initials of Author’s first names separated by dots and spaces, last name in full, other authors are separated by commas, ‘and’ before the last author, “Title of the periodical,” retrieved on: date month name year, source name and web address in italic (http://www.xy.bd); or Source name and web address with date.
d) For citation of the conference proceeding: Initials of Author’s first names separated by dots and spaces, last name in full, other authors are separated by commas, ‘and’ before the last author, “Title of the conference paper,” Conference Title, City, Country, date month year, pp. xxx-xxx.
5. References must be cited in the text as (Initials of Author’s first names separated by dots and spaces last name in full et al., year) in parenthesis. If single author then no need to write et al.
6. In the manuscript, abstract should not contain any citation, figure, equation etc.
7. In the first page of the manuscript, there should be title of the paper (font size: 16, bold), Name(s) of the author(s) (font size: 12), and their institutional affiliation(s) (font size: 11), and then abstract (font size: 10), keywords (font size: 10), introduction section and next section(s).
8. The copyright of the paper is reserved by the School of Science and Engineering (SSE), Southeast University, Dhaka, Bangladesh once it is accepted for publication. So, all the authors must sign the e-copyright transfer and consent form and send it through email.
9. All correspondence should be made by any one of the authors designated in the paper, but email will be sent to all the co-author(s).
10. An acceptance letter may be issued after receiving comments from the reviewer and subject to the submission of the final camera-ready paper with copyright transfer form.
11. For further details, please visit our website at www.seu.edu.bd/seujse or contact directly.
SEUJSE strictly prohibits authors from submitting plagiarized contents and/or duplicate submissions (i.e., submitting the same paper to more than one journal at the same time). If any such submission is detected, the authors will be penalized by some years of ban from submitting any further paper. Also, any published paper will be retracted from the published issue. It should be noted that; as conference paper's extended and revised version is allowed, as a general guideline, there must be at least 30% new contents or differences.
Please prepare your paper following the Template File and send to the journal editor via email.
Please download SEUJSE Information and Guidelines from this link.
After acceptance of your paper, please duly fill in the Copyright Form and send to the journal office via email.