Admission @ Pharmacy
- A student should have at least minimum GPA 4.50 in both SSC & HSC examinations or a minimum GPA of 4.00 in SSC or in HSC, combined total being not less than 8.00.
- A candidate must have at least 5 subjects in O Level examinations with average grade point of 2.5 or above and must have at least 2 subjects in A Level examinations with average grade point of 2.00 or above; and 1 subject with E is acceptable (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1).
- Candidate must have GPA 4.00 in chemistry, biology and physics and 3.5 in mathematics in both SSC & HSC level.
- Optimum scores in SEU Admission test
Students who got themselves admitted with fake certificates will not be given degree certificates and shall not be allowed to attend the convocation.
The completed Application Form must be submitted to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
- Admission Form on payment of Tk. 500
- Original with attested copies of all academic certificates/mark sheets
- 4 Copies of attested passport-size photo