- Inorganic Pharmacy
- Organic Pharmacy
- Physical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Physiology & Anatomy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Control
- Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Advanced Bio-pharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
In-Plant Training Facilities
As a part of course curriculum students are arranged to go for in-plant training to get hands on experience of the types of equipment and procedures that will become part of their professional life.
Seminar, Symposia, Industry Visit Facilities
To make the graduates more confident and competent for the pharmacy profession, we arrange pharmaceutical industry visit, seminar, symposia- conducted by the pharmacy experts and professionals in regular basis.
The students of final semester are encouraged to go for sight-seeing, visit historic places of cultural heritage at home & neighboring countries to experience the knowledge of practical life.