Southeast University Campus Life
Accommodation @ SEU
SEU provides hostel facilities to its students with home environment. There are four hostels adjacent to campus for female students. SEU ensures clean, spacious, safe and healthy environment for the students in the hostel.
There are 4 Hostels in Southeast University. Address of hostel as follows:
Hostel # 1: NAM Flat, Road #02, House # 06, Nam Flat (1st Flr), # 6A1, Block -X, Banani, Dhaka.
Hostel # 2: Road # 2A, House # 2 (1st Flr), Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Hostel # 3: Road # 2A, House # 2 (2nd Flr), Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Hostel # 4: “NAM Villa” Road # 2, House # 8, Block # X, 1st Floor, Chairmanbari, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
The University makes the best possible efforts to provide the finest services and facilities within the hostels. Following are the facilities offered in the hostels:
- (1) Food (The hostel has its own Mess providing hygienic and nutritious vegetarian meals three times a day. Special menus are designed for special occasions & Holydays)
- (2) Rooms with attached washroom, bed, table, chair and almirahs.
In addition, the hostels have Hostel Superintendent who is there to solve the problems of students in context of family issues, studies, home sickness etc. The Hostel Superintendent is regarded as best friend by the students who provide ready tips on how to tackle these everyday stressful situations.
Safety and Security:
The University ensures the safety and security of the students in the
hostels through a dedicated team of security guard. There are security
guards who take care that proper decorum is maintained in the campus and
are there to assist the students in case of any emergency.
- (1) Hostel facility will be offered on First Come First Serve basis
- (2) Students must follow the daily arrival and departure timing at the Ladies Hostel of SEU. The daily exit and entry time respectively 7.00 AM and 7.00 PM. Students will not be allowed to exit and entry from the hostel after the mentioned time.
- (3) No visitor’s guardians / parents are allowed to enter the Ladies Hostel without the permission of the concerned authority.
- (4) Political activities are strictly prohibited in the Ladies hostel.