Southeast University Campus Life
- Career Counseling Services
- What We Do
- Professional Skills Development Programs
- Professional / Corporate Partners
- Internship/ Job Providers
CAREER COUNSELING SERVICES
Career and Professional Development Services (CPDS) assists the students to develop their skills and experiences they need to achieve career success. Career Counseling Services of CPDS helps SEU students find out how to plan their career, how to search the right career, how to develop key employability skills, how to write an eye-catching resume and cover letter, how to face interview, and how to start a new job.
WHAT WE DO:
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Internship and job placement
- Job search techniques
- General help and support for career and academic related issues
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
One of the most prominent and effective activities of CPDS includes the arrangement of different types ofProfessional Skills Development Programs. These professional skills development programs are arranged to provide SEU students a real-life experience and a touch of corporate culture. These will also help themperform as leaders with leadership and functioning competencies while they embark into an elevating journey across and beyond the corporate pyramid.
- Career Success Program (CSP)
- Workshop on “Employability Skills Development”
- Workshop on "CV Writing and Interview Skills"
- Workshop on "Land Your Dream Job"
- Training on "Microsoft Excel"
- Workshop on "Professional Etiquettes"
- Workshop on “Skills 4 Career”
- Workshop on "Presentation & Public Speaking Skills"
- Seminar “Career Entry Strategies”
- Workshop on “MS PowerPoint Presentation”
- Intra University Multi-Media Presentation Competition
- Workshop on “Workplace Skills Development”
- Seminar on Higher Studies
- Mock Interview
- On-Campus Recruitment
- Career Fair
PROFESSIONAL / CORPORATE PARTNERS
Name of Organization
Zenex Infosys Ltd
INTERNSHIP/ JOB PROVIDERS